Rolliner XL2 is the continuation of the roll-guided wire feed hose, which has been successful for 10 years, with significant improvements. The individual elements contain a pair of rollers and are connected to one another via joints. Each element is turned by 90 ° to the adjacent element, whereby the welding wire is guided entirely by rollers. As a result, the friction is significantly reduced in comparison to conventional wire guide hoses. Between the individual pairs of rollers there is a conical guide, which during threading leads the wire to the next pair of rollers, thus ensuring trouble-free threading over narrow radii.
Effortless threading by means of a patented, conical guide of the wire from roller pair to roller pair!
- Due to its low friction, Rolliner XL2 allows significantly longer wire runs between the pay-off pack and the wire feeder. In many cases it is possible to avoid additional drives.
- Rolliner XL2 is not a wearing part and is maintenance-free for several years. The welding process becomes more stable as less slippage occurs due to the low forces in the wire transport system.
- Rolliner XL2 can be shortened or extended without tools.
|Length||Any - maximum length of conduit 25 m, can be extended with hose connector|
|Outside diameter||42,5 mm (55 mm at the connectors)|
|Bending radius||Minimum 150 mm at wire threading and during operation|
|Maximum wire diameter||4 mm|
|Conveyable alloys||All material types can be transported by Rolliner XL (round wires), ie steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, etc.|
|Maximum wire feed speed||30 meters per minute|
|Weight per meter||500 grams|
|Wire temperature||Maximum 40° Celsius|
|Coefficient of friction||0,08|
- Insert elements into protective hose
- Insert the holding clips at the inlet and outlet
- Connect the wire inlet and outlet
When inserting the housings into the protective sleeve, observe the directional arrows printed on the housings.
|Designation||Item number||Weight [kg]||Qty in stock|
|Connector wire inlet Rolliner XL2 with retaining clip||10,20,2,0001||0.1||139|
|Connector wire outlet Rolliner XL2 with retaining clip||10,20,2,0002||0.1||183|
|Retaining clip Rolliner XL2||10,20,2,0003||0.04||14|
|Wall bracket for Rolliner XL2||10,20,2,0005||0||32|
|Rolliner XL2 with conduit PA12||10,20,2,0100||0.5||558|
|Hose holder for Rolliner XL2 and PA12AD425||10,30,1,0023||0.1||4|
|Connector conduit PA12 Rolliner XL2||10,30,3,0004||0.03||12|