The ceramic surface protection spray KRA-1000 protects surfaces exposed to temperatures up to 1000 ° C. The lifetime of MSG gas nozzles and contact tubes, electrodes of resistance welding machines and outlet nozzles of cold wire feeders for laser and plasma welding will be prolonged significantly. Surfaces of welding fixtures and clamping elements are optimally protected from weld spatter or other sparks.
- Spatter will either stick not to the surface or will be much easier to remove from nozzles or fixtures
- Less downtime and maintenance costs due to less frequent cleaning
- Up to ten times lifetime of nozzles and devices
- Stable welding processes, and thus less scrap
Shake the can for at least 30 seconds before each use. Spray a thin film from a distance of approx. 30 cm. Avoid repeated overspray and consequent thick layers.
Allow sprayed film to dry before use for 30 seconds!
- Extremely flammable. Keep away from open flames or other sources!
- Irritating to eyes and mucous membranes
- Pressurized container
- Skin contact may cause skin dryness or cracking
- Inhalation of vapors may cause drowsiness and dizziness
- Do not expose aerosol to direct sunlight or temperatures above 50 ° C
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Do not spray on an open flame or any hot surfaces
- Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use only in well-ventilated areas
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
The video shows how the ceramic spray KRA-1000 is applied.
|Designation||Item number||Weight [kg]||Qty in stock|
|Anti Spatter Paints KRA-1000 400ml||10,60,1,0001||0.38||948|